1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter; for example, searches, or purchase of, products or services, addresses, phone numbers, or credit card information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then may be excluded from certain features of this website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in.
- Other Information: We use IP addresses for standard business purposes, such as identifying browser types, operating systems, url addresses, etc.
- Information from Other Sources. We may use information from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more effectively.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We provide a customized shopping experience based on the information you supply, to better serve your needs.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will supply information required by law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This can include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished, using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Other Websites
5. Contact Us